Go Global, Grow Global
Venue: Chamber offices, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Date: Thursday, 28 March 2019
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Member Price: £260.00+VAT
Non-Member Price: £370.00+VAT
International markets offer enormous growth potential for British companies. We are well respected in most countries and have the quality offering that so many overseas customers need and want. This one day workshop will give you the knowledge, resources and templates to make sure that you are compliant, can remove risk and make international business easy for you and your customers.
Workshop programme in detail:
- How to make export easy for you Are you easy to do business with?
- Where are your opportunities? Identifying targets
- How to find the best customers, agents & distributors
- Winning repeat orders from your customers, agents & distributors
- Get paid. No risk. No hassle.
- How does culture really affect you day-to-day? (it's not really about how to hold a buiness card)
- Would you pass a government audit?
- Document do’s and don’ts , international standards and the essential information
Making export easy for you. Removing financial and commercial risk. Getting and keeping the best customers and partners. How to win repeat orders. Understand why customers say what they say; real culture. Easily identify how to check for compliance issues against legislation.
Who should attend:
Go Global, Grow Global will benefit business owners, Sales and Commercial Directors and those in charge of international business operations, in either businesses that are new to export, or those already selling overseas and looking to grow.
About the trainer:
The trainer has founded and continues to operate manufacturing and international projecting companies, is Chairman of several international businesses and works internationally every day. They have sold into 156 countries, have over 80 active agents & distributors, and have secured over £100m of international business for UK companies.
Submit your booking today using the form below.