ILM Level 2 - Award in Customer Care - Four days
Venue: Challenge Consulting, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Date: Thursday, 9 May 2019
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: £650.00+VAT
Non-Member Price: £650.00+VAT
This is a nationally recognised qualification specifically tailored for individuals whose job role requires direct customer interface, and where influencing and meeting the needs of customers is particularly important.
The course brings tangible benefits to the participants and to their organisation through applying concepts taught at each stage of the course directly to the work environment, and providing opportunities to compare best practice methods and techniques with current practices.
We believe in creating programmes which develop individuals to maximise upon their potential within the work place and beyond. For this reason all of our courses cover the core elements which we believe are critical to excel in a management or leadership role, and not just the elements which the ILM require to pass the qualification.
For this reason, if you do complete a programme with us, you can be sure that you will have covered topics in sufficient depth and detail to equip you for challenges within the workplace.
Day 1 - Induction and Introduction to Fulfilling customer requirements
9 May 2019
- Welcome & introductions
- Understanding your customers - internal and external customers
- "The customer experience" - from first impressions to follow up.
- How to recognise different types of customers, their expectations and needs.
- Nature and purpose of service standards within your own organizational context.
- Using service level agreements and performance indicators - how these help to manage expectations.
Day 2 - Understanding and maintaining customer relationships
23 May 2019
- The quality question - what is quality and how is it measured within your organization by customers?
- Recognising the cost of poor quality and identifying ways to improve.
- How do you know what customers want? Ways to find out - simple ways of initiating and obtaining customer feedback.
- Analysing and recognizing the messages customers are giving - separating facts from opinion
- Protecting data - legal requirements
- Recording information.
- Building rapport and understanding the customer relationship.
- Handling typical "difficult" customer situations
Day 3 - Providing a quality service
6 June 2019
- Understanding the customer experience at your organization - what messages do you give out?
- Advantages and disadvantages of different methods of communicating with customers.
- Telephone versus face to face customer care
- Practical exercises to identify areas to improve in your own style of customer care.
- How to maintain the relationship when things go wrong.
- Dealing with customer complaints in the right way
- Understanding customer rights.
Day 4 - Tutorial Assessment and Practical Workshop
20 June 2019
- Delegates will be required to bring along copies of relevant policies and procedures from their own work place related to customer care.
- An assessed interview, with supporting information will be carried out, as well as tutor guidance towards a short written piece to demonstrate understanding.
- 1 x assessed piece on communications
- 1 x assessed piece on understanding and meeting customer needs
Why complete the programme through the East Midlands Chamber in conjunction with Challenge Consulting?
Challenge Consulting are one of the oldest established ILM centres with a proven track record of delivering excellent programmes. For this reason the Challenge Consulting has been awarded “direct claim” status by the ILM, which allows assessment decisions to be made immediately by the assessors, due to their commitment to quality of delivery and ability to make programmes applicable and relevant to attendees.
Submit your booking today using the form below.