Leadership in Action
Date: Monday, 11 October 2021
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Trainer: Challenge Consulting
Member Price: £122.50+VAT
Non-Member Price: £175.00+VAT
Leadership in Action
Being a leader has never been more challenging. The world is changing at a rapid rate and with it the need for leaders to be proactive and to adapt their style of leadership to enable others.
We’ve all heard the new leadership terms such as Agile and Pivot but what do they actually mean for the modern day leader and how do you bring about a culture where change is seen as a positive, whilst managing and balancing risk?
A session for experienced leaders at a middle to senior level within their organisations, where results are dependent upon others.
Leadership will be considered in the context of the rate of accelerated change brought about by the Covid Pandemic and will encourage participants to identify strengths and areas for development in their style and approach to leading others to make the most of current and future opportunities
By the end of the session, participants will :
- Have considered the challenges and opportunities currently faced by modern day leaders, such as remote working; emerging technologies, and demanding and discerning customers and supply chain partners.
- Recognise their own natural leadership traits and style and where this may be beneficial or detrimental to encouraging individual accountability, responsibility, and high performance teams
- Have considered their own decision making ability and how this may translate to a prevailing culture and climate within the organisation and the implications.
- Have an enhanced awareness of their readiness and appetite for change; and the barriers to embracing innovations and new ways of working from a leadership perspective and how to build resilience and agility.
- Understand the dilemma of trust versus control in a leadership position and how to get the balance right through creating a compelling vision which cascades throughout the organisation in tangible and measurable objectives.
- Recognise the emerging models and practices of modern day leaders and assess their own abilities reaching conclusions on strengths and areas for development.
Who should attend
Experienced leaders at a middle to senior level within their organisations.
This session is being delivered online with full participation from delegates, you will be expected to have your camera on during the course.
A joining link will be sent to you with joining instructions around a week before the course start date.
About the trainer
The course will be delivered by a highly qualified and experienced trainer from our training partner, Challenge Training & Consultancy Limited. All trainers have a vast array of experienced, gained in a variety of businesses and are able therefore to bring context and fresh input to each course.
10% discount for 3 delegates or more
To qualify for the 10% discount please make your booking(s) for three or more delegates on any one or two day open training course at the same time.
Submit your booking today using the form below.