IOSH Managing Safely - Postponed
Venue: Maroon Training, Derby, Derbyshire
Date: Thursday, 23 April 2020
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: £349.00+VAT
Non-Member Price: £349.00+VAT
This course runs over three days - 23 April, 5, 7 May 2020
Every manager needs an understanding of their safety and health responsibilities.
Managing Safely is unlike any other course. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the highly innovative format and content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting safety and health embedded across the whole organisation.
Who is Managing Safely for?
Managing Safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide. They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for safety and health professionals, IOSH
- Flexibility – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
- Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe help drive the points home over the whole course. Each module is backed by crystal-clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points
Managing Safely covers
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate
What results can you expect?
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
This course is delivered in partnership with our Chamber member Maroon Training at their training centre in Little Eaton, Derby.
About the trainer
Adam Ridgway, the lead trainer and director of Maroon Training LTD, has over 10 years of experience which brings credibility, depth and originality along with modern and practical training styles to suit every individual.
The continual positive feedback from each course highlights the high standard of delivery along with his realistic and dynamic approach to training.
Other courses you may benefit from
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Working Safely
Submit your booking today using the form below.