Apply Continuous Improvement Techniques - Nottingham
Venue: Chamber's Office, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Date: Tuesday, 17 December 2019
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: £400.00+VAT
Non-Member Price: £480.00+VAT
Course programme in detail
Continuous improvement, or Kaizen, is a method for identifying opportunities for streamlining work and reducing waste. The practice was formalized by the popularity of Lean/Agile /Kaizen in manufacturing and business, and it is now being used by thousands of companies all over the world to identify savings opportunities. Many of these ideologies can be combined for excellent results.
Day one - morning
- What is Continuous Improvement?
- Continuous improvement is a philosophy of progressive evolution
- World Class manufacturing
- Lean Thinking
- 7 Wastes
- Synchronised Manufacturing
Day one - afternoon
- Performance Indicating Techniques and Daily Management
The key objectives are to enhance the participant’s existing skills to enable them to become more effective at continuous improvement within their work process. By the end of the course, a participant will understand:
- A structured process for Continuous Improvement
- How various functions within an organisation contribute to Continuous Improvement
- How a variety of useful tools and techniques may help during Continuous Improvement
- Key team working skills
- The importance of corrective action and management of Continuous Improvement
Who should attend?
- Individuals working within all areas of manufacturing and who are looking to develop their capabilities
- Skilled engineers who have had no previous experience of the Lean Six Sigma tools and who are looking to start on the Lean Journey
- Companies who have had no previous experience of Continuous Improvement and who are looking to introduce the methodology to their Business
- Managers who are considering adopting Lean Six Sigma methodology into their business but are looking to understand the concept.
This one-day course is delivered from the Chambers modern training facilities and is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates. Lunch and refreshments are provided as part of this course. Please note, there is no requirement for delegates to bring any stationery or IT equipment unless otherwise stated in the joining instructions.
About the trainer
The course is delivered by Probe-RTS.com Ltd, a Process and Quality Engineering Consultancy firm which was formed in 2005. Probe work on delivering training and consultancy services to companies such as The AMRC, Grant Thornton LLP and Tata steel
Other courses you may benefit from
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- B.I.T (Business Improvement Techniques) Level 2 and Level 3
- 5S & Work Place Organisation
- Problem Solving
- Applying Process Flow Analysis
Submit your booking today using the form below.