How to win business with large organisations - Chesterfield
Venue: Chamber's Office, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Date: Tuesday, 25 February 2020
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: £245.00+VAT
Non-Member Price: £350.00+VAT
What would happen to your business if you found out how to win the size of contracts that would make a significant difference to your business growth?
We may dream of winning these big contracts and wonder how other companies seem to win them. Is it more about whom you know rather than what you know? Is it more about being in the right place at the right time? Is it just about luck?
Well two out of three is about right, there is a skill and an art to knowing the right people and being in the right place at the right time, to position yourself to both bid for, and win those large contracts that many people only dream of.
This course is about identifying the key players in all such sales opportunities by keeping pace with more sophisticated buying patterns, and having a successful sales strategy for the client that you’re dealing with, even in the most complex sales negotiations.
Course Programme in Detail
- Understanding large organisations and their tactics
- Selling to multiple decision makers
- Psychology of organisational buyers - how to win them over
- Non -verbal communication
- Strategies and tactics for peak performance
- Compelling proposal writing
The course is so jam packed with useful ideas to secure more business, and stay ahead of the competition. If you've ever lost a large order and wondered how on earth the other sales person got the business - it's likely that there using this system! Avoid it happening again.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to....
- Understand the roles played by multiple decision makers in the buying process
- Keep close to all the buying influencers, and identify what will sway the big decision makers
- Manage each stage of the sale to pull it closer to you, and pull it further from your competition
- Communicate at a higher level through effective use and understanding of verbal & non- verbal communication
- Identify competitor tactics and consistently out-manoeuvre their competition
- Understand how to prepare a compelling proposal to set you ahead of the competition
- Identify those prospects that offer the greatest potential so that you can manage your sales time and resources effectively
Who should attend
Business people and sales people who can demonstrate sales experience and have a willingness and determination to achieve consistently outstanding performance
This course is delivered from the Chambers modern training facilities and is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates. Lunch and refreshments are provided as part of this course. Please note, there is no requirement for delegates to bring any stationery or IT equipment unless otherwise stated in the joining instructions.
About the Trainer
The course leader is Charles Barnascone. Charles is a highly experienced trainer, sales coach and business development consultant who has worked with a large number of diverse companies delivering training solutions in an innovative way and providing business development support.
10% discount for 3 delegates or more
To qualify for the 10% discount please make your booking(s) for three or more delegates on any one or two day open training course at the same time.
Other courses you may benefit from
- Selling for the non-sales Person
- PR for you business
- Getting started in Marketing
- Selling for the non-sales person
Submit your booking today using the form below.