Save the Date - Brexit and Trade Conference
Venue: University of Derby, Derbyshire
Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2019
Time: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Brexit and Trade Conference - East Midlands
With no deal looking increasingly likely - What next for business?
The dedicated conference is designed to provide all levels of businesses with the most up-to-date Brexit information facing East Midlands businesses.
The aim of the Conference is to provide information and support to businesses with a potential no-deal Brexit around the corner.
The Conference will attempt to answer key questions such as:
- How will my business trade?
- What additional import and export costs shall it incur?
- What duties will apply?
- How can I mitigate against uncertainty due to Brexit?
- How will the political situation affect the economy and my business?
- How will we stay globally competitive?
- How will my workforce be affected?
- How will the supply chain be affected, how can I mitigate against this?
- What alternative products can I buy instead?
- What do continuity agreements mean for my business?
- How will my contracts be affected? What should I be doing now?
- What macro-economic factors are likely to occur and what will they mean for my business?
What is the value in attending this conference?
We know that businesses are looking for advice, guidance and a steer as to how to prepare and position their business before and post Brexit. It is aimed that attendees to this event will :
- Understand the latest position on Brexit in regards to trade
- Hear from active specialists sharing their knowledge and insights
- Recognise and prioritise repercussions of leaving the European Union
- An opportunity to interact and network with other businesses facing similar challenges
The programme agenda includes a number of keynote speakers, and workshop sessions focussing on the two key themes of trade and skills. Details will be confirmed shortly.
Submit your booking today using the form below.