Student Placements (ISPO)
ISPO - International Student Placement Office
The Chamber’s International Student Placement Office (ISPO) offers a fantastic platform to further your international links through the introduction of skilled international students, who bring a wealth of cultural and linguistic awareness into your organisation.
ISPO has been sourcing international students for over 20 years and has helped companies develop their international trade strategy in such areas as marketing, sales, market research, communication, IT, engineering and many more.
ISPO sources students for companies through links to over 250 continental education establishments and from our extensive database of students.
Benefits related to ISPO include:
- An immediate "native-guide" and further research into new overseas and local markets
- First-hand knowledge of the business culture and consumer attitudes of overseas markets
- A solution to language barriers and international communication difficulties
- A cost-effective and flexible solution to short-term staffing shortages allowing you to fill a position with a highly motivated member of staff
- Eliminates the time and trouble of finding temporary workers with the right skills for short-term projects
- Savings on both time and money in respect of training as ISPO students are well-trained young professionals who can contribute immediately to the success of your company
To visit the Chamber’s dedicated ISPO website, please click here.
To understand more about how ISPO can enhance your business, contact Maria Martin-Albarran on 0333 320 0333 ext. 2141 or email email@example.com.