This course takes you on a journey of self-awareness, using many different styles of learning to ensure that you leave with a sense of confidence, well founded on enhanced capabilities.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
• Know what influencing is & what it means within the work context.
• Understand the key factors and behaviours used in influencing.
• Be able to analyse situations, power relationships and barriers and employ strategies to deal with them successfully.
• Understand the importance of creative thinking and principles of negotiation skills in effective influencing.
• Know how to use body language and verbal communication/effective questioning techniques to get points across to best effect.
• Recognise what to avoid.
This course is being delivered in collaboration with our training partner, Challenge Consulting and will be held at their purpose built training and conference centre in Nottinghamshire and is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates.
The course will help you to learn how to influence and persuade others. This is one of the most valuable and transferable skills to have.
The course is for anyone whose success is dependent on gaining assistance/commitment from others.
book your place
Please complete with delegate details, we can only accept one delegate booking per form. If you wish to book multiple delegates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a form for each delegate.