Accessing people with the right skills remains a challenge for a lot of employers in the region, with Chamber research showing that perennially over 70% of employers looking to recruit are struggling to find the right people.
This webinar will explore how to access the wealth of talent available by hiring international graduates, who are able to remain in the UK for up to two years to look for and take up employment without requiring sponsorship from their employer.
This webinar which is being hosted with our partners Loughborough University and Paragon Law will provide a clear insight to HR professionals and business owners on the requirements you must satisfy, along with the benefits.
Employers have benefited from hiring international graduates in the following ways:
– As part of their recruitment strategy, particularly in hard to recruit skills
– To assist in international expansion and acquiring an international customer base
– To bring in to their organisation multilingual and multicultural skills
– To boost their diversity
The webinar will be presented by Thal Vasishta and Kirin Abbas who are both directors and Business Immigration law solicitors at Paragon Law, alongside Susan Boon, International Work & Opportunities from Loughborough University’s Careers Network. The session will cover:
– The benefits to your organisation of employing international students that are in the UK on the Graduate Route visa
– When you are able to hire international students during their studies and the requirements that you must satisfy as the employer
– The Skilled Worker visa and the requirements to acquire a sponsor licence
There will also be time for a Q&A with the speakers.
book your place
Registration for the event is now closed, if you have a query on this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org