Change is inevitable yet challenging for all those involved. This course will help guide managers on what to expect from individuals and teams during times of change, and how best to handle the emotions and reactions which will inevitably surface.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
• Be familiar with the different stages in the change process and the range of psychological and emotional reactions which each brings.
• Have considered different approaches to dealing with individuals and teams in terms of when and how to communicate information for positive results.
• Have improved their listening skills
• Be able to use a range of techniques effectively to empathise with others whilst creating a positive “can do” attitude.
• Recognise their own reactions and trigger points during the changes, and have learned ways to manage them effectively
The course is being delivered in collaboration with our training partner, Challenge Consulting and will be held at their purpose-built training and conference centre in Nottinghamshire and is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates.
This course will provide managers and supervisors with a range of tools to spot, and deal, with different reactions to the process of change enabling positive outcomes for all.
This course is for managers and supervisors who have to deal withthe process of change enabling positive outcomes for all.
book your place
Please complete with delegate details, we can only accept one delegate booking per form. If you wish to book multiple delegates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a form for each delegate.