Brexit Readiness - Nottinghamshire
Venue: Summit Centre, Kirkby-In-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Date: Tuesday, 26 February 2019
Time: 8:30am - 11:30am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
The UK leaving the European Union creates a series of challenges and opportunities for businesses of all sizes, this event delivered in partnership with Invest in Ashfield and Mansfield, aims to help business understand the latest implications and develop strategies for how they can respond to Brexit.
On the day there will be some insightful presentations, with Q & A sessions, plus a range of support agencies on hand, including the D2N2 Growth Hub who will be taking bookings for 1:1 Brexit Support Clinics.
- Registration, refreshments and networking
- Welcome from Councillor Jason Zadrozny, Leader of Ashfield District Council and Kate Allsop, Executive Elected Mayor of Mansfield
- Welcome and overview of Brexit Support Services - Fardad Amirsaeedi, Enterprise and Investment, Senior Regeneration Officer, IAM Invest Ashfield and Mansfield
- Update on changes to immigration law after Brexit - Thalej Vasishta, Group Chief Executive Officer, Paragon Law
- Changes in tax and VAT in light of Brexit
- International trade after Brexit
- Close from host
Benefits of attending/who should attend:
- Understand how best to prepare and protect your business in relation to the impact of Brexit
- Opportunity to “ask the expert”
- Networking and sharing of best practice
- Meet support organisations and book 1:1 clinics with D2N2 Growth Hub
Held in partnership with:
Please note: Should this event become fully booked preference will be given to those organisations based in Ashfield and Mansfield District Council area.
Submit your booking today using the form below.