Strategy and Influence Group (Leicestershire) - Q3 2019
Venue: Business 2 Business, Leicester, Leicestershire
Date: Wednesday, 2 October 2019
Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Available To: Members Only
Member Price: FREE
With the UK’s departure from the EU less than a month away, and against a backdrop of political instability and investment uncertainty, this quarterly meeting - open to all Chamber-members - enables discussion around crucial topical and strategic issues affecting the business community in Leicester and across the county.
In addition to examining the steps that many firms are taking towards developing a corporate social responsibility strategy, the Chamber will also report on the very latest intelligence from its economic survey, seeking anecdotal evidence to back-up its conclusions at a critical time in which many firms are now planning for the likelihood of a No-Deal Brexit scenario.
Introductions and welcome
Feedback on activity since last session
- public procurement campaign update
- business preparedness for a No-Deal Brexit scenario
Quarterly Economic Survey – summary of Q3, 2019
Current operating environment – roundtable update
Developing a Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy
Action points / Upcoming activity / Dates for your diary
Any other Business
Benefits of attending/who should attend:
- Hear the latest up-to-date economic intelligence on localised business confidence
- Understand the strategic vision for the East Midlands
- Gain an insight into the challenges the region's economy faces post-Brexit
- An opportunity to influence as a powerful collective, enabling the country’s second-largest Chamber to convey compelling messages from business to key decision-makers
Submit your booking today using the form below.