Strategy and Influence Group (Nottinghamshire) - Q2 2019
Venue: Eversheds-Sutherland, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Date: Thursday, 20 June 2019
Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Available To: Members Only
Member Price: FREE
Given the UK’s imminent departure from the EU, and against a backdrop of profound political instability and economic uncertainty, this quarterly meeting - open to all Chamber-members - enables discussion around crucial topical and strategic issues affecting the business community in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
This session focuses on influencing (and enhancing) localised SME market access to public sector tendering opportunities.
1. Introductions / welcome
2. Feedback on Activity since last session (East Midlands Chamber)
3. Member-feedback: Q2 Quarterly Economic Survey (East Midlands Chamber)
4. Current Operating Environment (All)
5. Enhancing SME access to Public-sector Procurement Contracts (Nottingham City Council & Nottinghamshire County Council)
6. Action Points / Upcoming Activity / Dates for your diary (Chair)
7. Any Other Business (All)
Benefits of attending/who should attend:
Hear the latest up-to-date economic intelligence on localised business confidence
Influence public procurement processes to enhance access to available contracts
- Understand the strategic vision for the East Midlands
- Gain an insight into the challenges the region's economy faces post-Brexit
- An opportunity to influence as a powerful collective, enabling the country’s second-largest Chamber to convey compelling messages from business to key decision-makers
Submit your booking today using the form below.