Strategy and Influence Group (Derbyshire) - Q2 2019
Venue: Nelsons Solicitors, Derby, Derbyshire
Date: Thursday, 13 June 2019
Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Available To: Members Only
Member Price: FREE
Given the UK’s impending departure from the EU, and against a backdrop of profound political instability and economic uncertainty, this quarterly meeting - open to all Chamber-members - enables discussion around crucial topical and strategic issues affecting the business community in Derby and Derbyshire.
This session focuses on influencing and enhancing SME access to public sector procurement opportunities, as well as an update on citywide developments designed to stimulate economic growth in Derby.
1. Introductions / welcome
2. Feedback on Activity since last session (East Midlands Chamber)
3. Member-feedback: Q2 Quarterly Economic Survey (East Midlands Chamber)
4. Current Operating Environment (All)
5. Infinity Park as a Catalyst for Growth in Derby (Derby City Council)
6. Enhancing SME access to Public-sector Procurement Contracts (Derbyshire County Council / Derby City Council)
7. Action Points / Upcoming Activity / Dates for your diary (Chair)
8. Any Other Business (All)
Benefits of attending/who should attend:
Hear the latest up-to-date economic intelligence on localised business confidence
- Influence public procurement processes to enhance market access to opportunites
- Understand the strategic vision for the East Midlands
- Gain an insight into the challenges the region's economy faces post-Brexit
- An opportunity to influence as a powerful collective, enabling the country’s second-largest Chamber to convey compelling messages from business to key decision-makers
Booking your place
This event is free to attend: to book a place, please complete the booking form below.
Submit your booking today using the form below.