Introduction to Harrison Assessments Predictive Talent Analytics: Acquire, Develop, Lead and Engage your talent in a digital age
Type: Information and Policy
Date: Friday, 11 December 2020
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Overview of the session
Also known as workforce analytics, human capital analytics, or human resource analytics, Talent Analytics is an exciting and fast-growing area in human resources
Whilst many organisations will have financial, sales, marketing, and operations systems and analytics already in place to highlight trends and to drive their businesses, a report by Deloitte shows that only 4% of companies currently have predictive talent analytics. Deloitte predicts that companies who use this kind of analytics data will outperform their competitors when it comes to hiring and retaining the best talent.
Come and hear how Harrison Assessments can help you to move quickly and methodically into the future with this game-changing area of Human Resources.
Find out how you can drive both your business performance and shape strategy using data-driven people insights and in doing so make better business decisions increasing your employee’s engagement and retention and improving productivity and revenue.
Harrison analytics enables you to:
- Select the best talent based on objective information, free of any personal bias or subjectivity
- Accurately predict a candidate's suitability for a specific role in your business and predict how well they will perform even before they have joined
- Assess retention and engagement expectations to enable you to keep your talented staff
- Develop organisational capability through every level of management and leadership and create teams that are able to work effectively together
- Create cultures that are progressive and in line with the strategic goals of the organisation
- Use emotional intelligence assessments and remote worker competencies to design personal development plans
- Assess behavioural and leadership competencies in line with the organisation’s expectations
- Create a succession pipeline and deliver business success by matching prospective candidates to roles quickly and effectively
- Assess cultural behaviours in teams and groups to ascertain the impact on productivity and design necessary adjustment programmes
- Save significant time and money using proven automated technology
- Maximise your training and development budget through a forensic approach to organisational development?
- For small and large businesses alike, find out how you can benefit from Harrison’s Talent Analytics
- In this one hour session we will give an overview of the whole end to end Harrison Talent Solution
Who is the session for?
HR Directors, HR managers HR consultants, Learning and Development professionals, Talent Managers, Internal Recruitment Managers, Business consultants who help streamline processes and systems in growing businesses. Coaches who want a tool to support their client coaching
Takeaways from the session
- Understand what Harrison Talent Analytics provides as an end to end solution across the whole employee lifecycle
- Understand how talent analytics can help you avoid recruitment mistakes, save you valuable time and costs whilst creating an amazing candidate experience
- Support HR managers to be recognised as exceptional business partners by enabling them to make insight driven people decisions, demonstrate people ROI and positively impact business strategy and results
- Identify and manage organisational training and development needs and target budget spends wisely
- Insights into the four key pillars of the HATs solution
- Context, background and overview of the solution
- The underpinning theories and 8 unique factors of Harrison
- Overview of the Recruitment, Development, Engagement and Retention and Organisational analytics aspects of the solution
About the presenter
This session is delivered by Christine Coates, Owner of U Transition Limited a company who aim to empower businesses to bring out the best in everyone, supporting leaders and their teams through times of change...... whatever that change might be.
As a commercially focused Coach and Learning & Development professional Christine has many years’ experience working with individuals and teams at all levels of an organisation from the top team to colleagues, across functions such as retail, logistics, manufacturing, supply chain, finance and head office environments supporting mindset and behavioural change and growth.
If you have any queries about this event please contact the Policy Team
With thanks to:
To reserve your place please click HERE to register on the GotoWebinar Platform, this will enable you to add the event to your online diary and will send reminders of the event start date/time