As part of our ongoing growth plan, we have an exciting role available for an experienced Paint Sprayer.
This role will involve the preparation and painting of buoyancy modules manufactured from syntactic foams and will play a key role in the development of a new section of the business.
This role would suit someone with Automotive Paint Spraying experience, due to the high level of finish required.
- Prepare the materials for spraying.
- Mask and protect parts that are not to be painted or coated.
- Fills cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface.
- De nibbing and fine sanding – a time consuming yet crucial step as part of our 4-stage paint process
- Mixes paint according to specifications.
- Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired colour.
- Paints surface using sprayer or brush as appropriate.
- Inspects painted units for quality of workmanship, noting any runs, sags and unpainted areas.
- Maintains tools and keeps equipment clean and in a proper state of repair.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
- Ad hoc duties at times when no painting required.
This is a full time role, Monday – Thursday 07:30 – 16:00, Friday – 07:30 – 13:00.
In return, we offer a salary of up to £35,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience), 33 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme, plus other insurances and benefits.
Click here to apply