Monday, 8 April 2013
April Issue Of In Business Now Online
Main stories and features this month include:
- Focus on Entrepreneurs: What drives the drivers of enterprise? Andy Hibberd and Jon Smart talk to some of the region's business leaders to discover out what makes our entrepreneurs tick.
- The Europe Agenda: Are you in or are you out? In Business hears arguments from both sides of the EU debate.
- Big Interview: Nottinghamshire Police and Crime Commissioner Paddy Tipping outlines his key priorities to put more officers on the beat to tackle crime and anti-social behaviour.
- Taxing issues: A closer look at the thorny subject of business taxation and the legitimate steps come companies take to minimise their liabilities.
- Skills and recruitment: A round-up of all the latest local apprenticeships news, including an update on the 300-in-100 campaign the Chamber is running with its partners.
- Inside Westminster: Shadow Treasury Secretary and Nottingham East MP Chris Leslie gives his views on this year's Budget.
Plus, all the usual members news stories and a round-up of Chamber news, events and training.
If you are a Chamber member, you will automatically receive the magazine in the post at some point this week. To read the April issue online, click here.
Production is already underway on the May issue of the magazine, which is a bioscience special. For an editorial synopsis, click here.
And Casa Hotel has very kindly donated a case of Amigos Tequila Beer for the writer of the star letter in the May edition. Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back