Monday, 3 June 2013
There Must Be 50 Ways to Boost Your Business
A seminar showing 50 ways to boost eBusiness is being staged at Trent Bridge on Tuesday 26 June.
It will be presented by Susan Hallam, of Hallam Internet, Talbot Street, Nottingham. Susan will present a three-hour session entitled 50 Ways to Promote your Business on the Internet.
It's the last big event at Trent Bridge before the Aussies roll into town on 10 July for the Ashes!
Susan’s fun and fast-paced approach will focus on:
- 10 ways to advertise your website for free
- 10 ways to get found on Google and other search engines
- 10 ways to get more traffic to your website
- 10 ways to communicate using new internet methods
- 10 ways to measure your success and plan for the future
For further information and online booking visit the Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club website.
* Don't forget that the DNCC has its own eBusiness Club where you can get all sorts of help and advice about making the internet work for your business.Back