Monday, 2 September 2013
Market Your Green Credentials
Businesses are being given a chance to shout about their green credentials at an event being organised by Nottingham Trent University.
In collaboration with We Create Clarity, the University's Future Factory, Green Marketing will give firms the chance to work on sustainable marketing techniques.
Subjects To Be Covered
- What is green marketing?
- Crash course in marketing basics
- Background research (linguistics, actions, behaviours, segmentation and more)
- Know your audience
- Top strategies for success
- Making well substantiated claims
- Eco-labels, indexes and awards
- Using case studies to showcase your success
- In-house vs. external support.
The event takes place at Nottingham Trent University's City site between 10am and 4pm on 9 October.
To secure a place at this event email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 848 8675.
Future Factory is funded by ERDF and Nottingham Trent University. It aims to support East Midlands SMEs adopt more environmentally sustainable working practices.Back