Monday, 23 March 2015
INVITATION TO TENDER - AV Provision for 2015 Chamber Business Awards
Chamber members which specialise in providing audio-visual solutions for major events are being invited to tender for the provision of AV services at the Chamber's forthcoming business awards evenings in Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire.
This will include provision of the following:
- Branded lectern/screen/microphones
- Creation of power point presentations (from material supplied)
- From materials supplied produce rotating sponsors logo loops
- Create and build branded stage set (we may have entertainers on the stage - a copy of the 2014 Business Awards DVD can be provided on request)
- Plasma screens/projection to enable the audience to view presentations from every angle
- Audio visual equipment including sophisticated lighting, sound and projection for all aspects of the awards launches and ceremonies
- Live feed
- Technical Management / production switching / Logistics
- Work closely with filming company to ensure a slick well run event is achieved on the nights
The two events take place on 9 September 2015 at Athena Leicestershire, a venue already equipped with extensive AV equipment and 24 September 2015 at Goosedale near Nottingham.
The full invitation to tender can be viewed here.
If you are interested in tendering for this project, initial interest and proposal must be registered by Friday 10 April 2015 - email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, or to register your interest.
About the Awards
The Chamber Business Awards recognise business excellence and are one of the most prestigious events of their kind in the region.
The Awards encourage those organisations that have pioneered new concepts and innovations. Entries come from many business sectors and from all parts of Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire. To win is to be ranked along with the very best – to have excelled– but the rewards are not simply about increased prestige: success in this arena is proven to bring more business.
Now in their 19th year in Derbyshire and 9th Year in Nottinghamshire the awards are growing every year with the reputation of being one of the leading business accolades to achieve locally, regionally and nationally through strong links with the British Chamber of Commerce Awards.
The chosen supplier for AV will be required to produce the following in accordance with the overall project plan for Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire.
Under the terms and conditions of the venue we are using for the Derbyshire awards, we must use their in-house AV supplier.Back