As lockdown measures tentativley ease, many businesses are thinking about how they can facilitate a return to the office.
This is going to look different for every organisation and there are lots of factors to consider;
- What actions can we take to keep employees safe?
- How businesses can be agile to fast-changing scenarios
- Would a blended approach bring productivity gains?
- Can office layouts be improved to improve employee wellbeing and increase creativity?
- Is our Insurance suitable for new ways of working?
We have worked with the Chamber stakeholders to give you the resources to make an informed decision.
We are also running events in June which will bring together guest speakers to cover the Health and Safety aspect of a return to the office as well, the Legal and Insurance implications.
The ICO has put together an FAQs for employers to give guidance on Vaccination and COVID status checks. See the list here.
Strategic Partner Aston Lark have created a Toolkit of business recovery tools. The Toolkit contains templates, checklists as well as advice for organisations which are looking to return to the office. Find out more.
Blueprint Interiors have created a guide for businesses looking to put people at the forefront of office design following the return to work. You can download the guide here.
Quest have supplied a 'Roadmap out of Lockdown' which contains some key points on some of Risk Assessments and Communications, download here.