Digital Growth Programme Grants
If you’re looking to invest in technology solutions for your business, the Chamber can assist in helping you obtain any grant funding that you are eligible for.
The Chamber-managed Digital Growth Programme operates a grant scheme which provides financial support to businesses looking to exploit existing technology solutions or, with the introduction of new systems and software, to assist with the implementation of new digital resources to improve business performance and productivity.
Grants from £2,000 to £16,000 are available to SMEs across Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire (D2N2) through the scheme and all grants must be 60% match-funded by the business.
In Leicester and Leicestershire (LLEP) grants from £3,500 to £25,000 are available to SMEs, and all grants must be 65% match-funded by the business.
Are you eligible?
If you would like to apply for grant funding, applicants must as a minimum:
- Register with the programme
- Be trading for at least 12 months at the time of application
- Be located within, or locating to, Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham or Nottinghamshire (D2N2) or Leicester or Leicestershire (LLEP)
- Employ fewer than 250 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees and have either a turnover ≤ €50 million or a balance sheet ≤ €43 million at the time of full application
- Demonstrate the commercial viability of the project and how it will improve business performance and productivity
- Look to generate new, sustainable jobs based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham or Nottinghamshire (D2N2) or Leicester or Leicestershire (LLEP)
For more information on grants, please contact your local grant managing partner:
Derby: Richard Bruford - 07387 141 587 or email email@example.com
Derbyshire: Robert Rowan - 01629 538343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nottingham: John Connelly - 01158 764 490 or email email@example.com
Nottinghamshire: Patricia Burke - 0115 977 3171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leicester and Leicestershire: Julie Fletcher – 0333 320 0333 ext 2072 or email email@example.com.
To register with the Digital Growth Programme, please click here.