Digital Growth Programme Grant
If you’re looking to invest in technology solutions for your business, the Chamber can assist in helping you obtain any grant funding that you are eligible for.
The Chamber-managed Digital Growth Programme operates a grant scheme which provides financial support to businesses looking to exploit existing technology solutions or, with the introduction of new systems and software, to assist with the implementation of new digital resources to improve business performance and productivity.
Grants from £2,000 to £25,000 are available to SMEs across Leicester and Leicestershire. All grants must be 65% match-funded by the business.
Are you eligible?
If you would like to apply for grant funding, applicants must as a minimum:
- Register with the programme
- Be trading for at least 24 months at the time of application
- Be located within Leicester or Leicestershire (LLEP)
- Employ fewer than 250 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees and have either a turnover ≤ €50 million or a balance sheet ≤ €43 million at the time of full application
- Demonstrate the commercial viability of the project and how it will improve business performance and productivity
- Look to generate new, sustainable jobs based Leicester or Leicestershire (LLEP)
For more information on grants, please contact:
Leicester and Leicestershire: Nancy Mayeka on 0333 320 0333 ext. 2214 or email Nancy.Mayeka@emc-dnl.co.uk
To register with the Digital Growth Programme, please click here.