Digital Advice & Support
The renowned Chamber-managed Digital Growth Programme offers the most comprehensive range of fully-funded expert digital advice and support in the region.
Going digital has different meanings for different businesses, but no matter what size or sector you’re in, you can't stand still. In 2017, 35% of SMEs within the East Midlands had no basic digital skills, with up to 54% not having a website.
Organisations across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire can benefit from a range of fully-funded workshops, the opportunity to receive financial help and free one-to-one business advice to help introduce new digital technology with the support from the Digital Growth Programme.
The Chamber-managed Digital Growth Programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and offers an array of awareness-raising seminars, strategic action-planning workshops and conferences available for SMEs registered on the programme and is designed to help enterprises embrace new technology, learn about new software and gain digital skills.
To learn more about how your business can take advantage and utilise the fully-funded Digital Growth Programme contact the following:
- Derbyshire: Call 0333 320 0333 ext 2115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nottinghamshire: Call 0333 320 0333 ext 3018 or email email@example.com
- Leicester: Call 0333 320 0333 ext 2219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leicestershire: Call 0333 320 0333 ext: 2188 or email email@example.com
- South Yorkshire: Call 0333 320 0333 ext. 2071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, visit :
www.d2n2-digital.co.uk (if based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham or Nottinghamshire)
www.leics-digital.co.uk (if based in Leicester or Leicestershire).