How to Manage Performance
Type: Business Growth
Date: Tuesday, 23 March 2021
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Managing the performance of team members is key to keeping them engaged, motivated and ultimately delivering your business goals. In this workshop, we share best practice in managing individual performance with the tools, skills and online applications which will give any business a competitive edge.
Who should attend?
Business owners and managers, who are responsible for a team and need to hone and develop skills to become a more effective leader. This workshop is aimed at SME businesses.
What will we cover?
- Definition of effective performance management
- Role positioning
- Expectation setting
- Reviews/appraisals best practice
- Online tools to assist with performance management
- Management of poor performance
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
- After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- What is effective performance management?
- A process to managing performance within your business including tools to facilitate this online
- How to hold an effective performance review
- How to manage performance outside of review
- How to keep individuals motivated
- The process of managing poor performance
- How to manage an individual performance in an uncertain economic environment
This is an interactive, action planning online workshop. You will leave this session with handouts and a practical action plan which can be implemented within your business. Where possible, we would like to encourage you to join this session with your video camera turned on and when instructed by the facilitator, you may un-mute your microphone to take full advantage of the interactive nature of the workshop.
About the Speaker:
Stuart has over 25 years of business experience at a senior level in a variety of industries both in the UK and internationally. Stuart founded High Growth, one of the most successful business coaching practices in the UK, receiving numerous awards and recognitions. He has trained over 2,000 senior directors and business owners, personally coaching over 500 of them, producing significant results and always a return on their investment. He has a unique ability to identify opportunities for improvement before developing and implementing action plans that deliver results.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and High Growth and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.