How to master communication for managers
Type: Business Growth
Date: Tuesday, 29 June 2021
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
With 85% of managerial success determined by a manager’s ability to communicate effectively this workshop provides attendees with tools, strategies and skills to allow them to communicate more effectively, as well as gaining insights into their own current communication style.
We then look at how communication needs to be tailored in the context of Covid-19 and a workplace where remote working is the norm.
Who should attend?
Business owners and managers, who are responsible for a team and need to hone and develop skills to become a more effective leader.
What will we cover?
- NLP tools including match & mirroring and VAK
- How to hold effective meetings – face to face and remotely
- ‘Rhythm of communication’ for attendees teams
- Communication in times of high change
- Tailoring communication
After attending this webinar, you will:
- An understanding of your communication style
- How to build rapport rapidly
- Establishing your own ‘communication’ rhythm
- How to communicate change effectively
- How to run meetings effectively
- How to tailor your communications in different situations
About the speaker:
Stuart has over 25 years business experience at a senior level in a variety of industries both in the UK and internationally. Stuart founded High Growth, one of the most successful business coaching practices in the UK, receiving numerous awards and recognitions. He has trained over 2,000 senior directors and business owners, personally coaching over 500 of them, producing significant results and always a return on their investment. He has a unique ability to identify opportunities for improvement before developing and implementing action plans that deliver results.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and High Growth and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.