How to create a high energy and highly creative innovation culture
Type: Business Growth
Date: Wednesday, 18 November 2020
Time: 10:00am - 11:30am
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
The most innovative businesses rarely consider themselves to be innovative – it’s just the way they are! You know who they are, however, it smacks you in the face, through their products, services, processes, business models, people, the energy you feel when you walk through the door – it’s embedded in their DNA, in everyone and everything!
It’s not something that just happens, it’s a consequence of leadership and the creation of the underpinning mindset, rules, rituals, vision and goals instilled by the businesses leaders.
This webinar will climb inside the minds of some of the most innovative business leaders and explore what’s allowed them to create cultures within their businesses, where 100% of their people feel as passionately about the business and its customers as they do, where they are all continuously looking for new and better ways to deliver value to customers.
This webinar will explore how you can successfully develop and lead an innovation culture. You will be introduced to key methods to create and sustain it, including creating the drivers for innovation, how to unlock creativity and how to lead people through change and disruption.
What you will learn/takeaway:
- How to create a compelling vision for your business that everyone buys into and feels passionately about.
- How to develop a set of values that your employees, partners and customers live and breathe.
- How you can introduce roles into your business (without recruiting any more staff) that will create and sustain an energised innovation culture.
- Explore what drives innovation cultures in some of the most innovative businesses, and how this has resulted in superior levels of performance being sustained over time.
- The introduction of a framework that businesses can use to manage change, energise and excite their people and create a sustainable innovation culture.
About the speaker:
Colin Bell MSc: A business growth and scaleup expert, Colin has acquired, scaled and exited technology-led businesses and sits on several Government advisory groups on scaleup and entrepreneurship. He is passionate about the role Digital Technology plays in enabling business growth and competitiveness. Colin has been instrumental in supporting businesses to transform and scaleup through innovation and the successful implementation of new business models.
Who should attend:
You should attend this webinar if you are a senior decision-maker who is looking for new and innovative ideas.
This webinar is delivered by the Business Gateway Growth Hub and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.