Innovation sprints: How to grow and deliver powerful innovation projects
Type: Business Growth
Date: Thursday, 3 December 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Innovation isn’t something that can be done – it’s a verb – it’s a state of being and a continuous act. The act of innovation will, however, result in a constant stream of projects that will need to be delivered.
This webinar will introduce the Innovation Sprint process as a method that you can embed in your business to deliver successful innovation projects. The exploration of the innovation sprint process will focus on how to grow the initial ideas to make them bigger and better, how to form energised and multi-disciplined project groups to champion and drive the innovation forward, and how to gain the backing, resources and funding required to deliver the project and turn your ideas into a commercial reality.
What you will learn/takeaway:
- Introduction to innovation sprints as a method of delivering successful innovation projects.
- How to introduce flexible and agile structures in your business to enhance and deliver successful innovations.
- How the innovation sprint process supports the development of an energised innovation culture.
- How the innovation sprint processes, prototyping and testing process maximises the impact and chances of the innovation project becoming a commercial reality.
- How the innovation sprint process incorporates all the tools and techniques covered in the Business Gateway Innovation Webinar Series into one focused and deliverable process.
- How to acquire the key roles, tools, resources and funding required to successfully deliver innovation projects.
About the speaker:
Colin Bell MSc: A business growth and scaleup expert, Colin has acquired, scaled and exited technology-led businesses and sits on several Government advisory groups on scaleup and entrepreneurship. He is passionate about the role Digital Technology plays in enabling business growth and competitiveness. Colin has been instrumental in supporting businesses to transform and scaleup through innovation and the successful implementation of new business models.
Who should attend:
You should attend this webinar if you are a senior decision-maker who is looking for new and innovative ideas.
This webinar is delivered by the Business Gateway Growth Hub and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire