Marketing Essentials Masterclass, Part 1
Type: Business Growth
Date: Monday, 18 January 2021
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This deep dive two-part workshop will provide you with a comprehensive insight into marketing essentials to help grow your business. You must attend both parts of this masterclass.
Part 1: 18 January, 10.00am to 1.00pm
Part 2: 25 January, 10.00am to 1.00pm
Understanding your target audience, getting your message across in the most cost-effective manner, whilst raising your brand awareness and getting new leads and enquiries can feel like a dark art.
This engaging, fun and practical workshop is designed to strip back marketing and demonstrate how you can adapt and employ new methods to help your business survive and prosper in a challenging and overcrowded marketplace.
Who should attend?
Are you a business owner struggling to market your business? Perhaps you have been given the role of marketing in your business but need to get more structure and focus for your marketing? Do you find marketing frustrating and struggle to come up with new ideas? Are you spending time and money
on marketing but it’s not getting the results you want?
Then this workshop is for you…
What the workshop will cover:
- Discovering your brand story and how to tell it
- Developing customer personas – who are your target customers and how should you engage with them?
- Developing key messages for your businesses that attract the right customers
- What marketing channels are available and which is right for you
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Have a better understanding of your brand, your organisation’s values and who your target customers really are.
- Get the opportunity to work on practical exercises that you can apply to your own business.
- Gain a clearer understanding of the different marketing channels and techniques that you should use to engage your ideal clients.
- Leave with a practical action plan to apply in your business straight away.
This is an interactive, action planning online workshop. You will leave this session with handouts and a practical action plan which can be implemented within your business. Where possible, we would like to encourage you to join this session with your video camera turned on and when instructed by the facilitator, you may un-mute your microphone to take full advantage of the interactive nature of the workshop.
About the Speaker:
This two-part action planning workshop is run by Lindsey Newman-Wood from Passion Marketing who strives to make all her workshops engaging, fun and full of hints and tips to take away and use in your business right now.
Book your place for 18 January at the link.
Book your place for 25 January here.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and Passion Marketing and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.