Manage customer data and interactions
Type: Local Area Events
Venue: Online, Chesterfield
Date: Monday, 10 January 2022
Time: 9:00am - 10:00am
Speaker: Martin Broadhurst
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Please Note - this webinar is for Chesterfield based retail/high street businesses
Retail Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tracks and manages customer data and interactions between customers and employees in a retail store. Unlock the full potential of your customers by implementing a Retail CRM system.
Who should attend this webinar?
This session is specifically for retailers who are looking to combine their offline and online retail operations with a view to having a single customer database alongside an integrated ePOS and CRM solution.
This webinar is for anyone who owns or works in a retail business in the Chesterfield Borough Council area. When booking you will be asked to provide your address and nature of business.
What will we cover?
- Introduction to CRM for Retailers - Understand the CRM solutions and how they integrate with your existing technology such as ePOS and email marketing
- The Key Components of CRM - Learn to navigate the basics of a CRM solutions including databases, forms, lists, and views
- How to Get Customers to Stay in Touch - Remain GDPR compliant while growing your marketing database for long-term customer retention.
- How to Segment Customer Data - Use CRM segmentation tools to gain better insights into your customer database
- How to Use Your CRM Data - Create personalised campaigns that deliver higher marketing return on investment
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Understand how CRM works alongside ePOS, email marketing and other digital marketing tools
- Feel confident about knowing how to use CRM data for your busiess
- Be able to create segmented customers lists
- Have the tools to launch personalised email campaigns
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session:
09.00 - 09.45 - Webinar presentation
09.45 - 10.00 - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist, majoring in Email Marketing, CRM and Automation and, as a Chartered Institute of Marketing tutor and experienced digital agency leader, has been helping marketing professionals to hone their digital skills for over 10 years.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place:
This session will be delivered via GoTo - to register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form
It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Bryony Delahaye on 07741 904395