Paid Digital Advertising For The High Street
Type: Local Area Events
Venue: Online, Chesterfield
Date: Tuesday, 9 November 2021
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Speaker: Liam Lally
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Please Note - this webinar is for Chesterfield based retail businesses
Paid Digital Advertising gives high street business owners an amazing opportunity to reach both new and existing customers whilst they are actively online. These consumer activities might include:
- Searching on Google or Microsoft Bing
- Scrolling through their Facebook feed
- Looking through Instagram stories and discovery feeds for inspiration
Paid digital advertising gives business owners the chance to gain new customers at the precise moment someone is looking for your product or services. What’s more location targeting means you can decide how far away people are from your shop who get to see your Ads.
Adults in the UK spend, on average, between 3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours 2 minutes per day online, with over 50% of this time spent on Social Media activities. Whilst there are billions of searches every day across Google & Bing.
This provides huge opportunities for High Street Businesses to reach people who could be interested in their products or services at the exact time they are looking.
But every paid digital channel might not be relevant, and the online workshop will look at how search ads, shopping ads and social ads are different.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is ideal for High Street business owners or marketing teams looking to grow their customer base, and are looking at paid digital advertising for the first time, or have tried it in the past.
This webinar is for anyone who owns or works in a retail business in the Chesterfield Borough Council area. When booking you will be asked to provide your address and nature of business.
What will we cover?
- The difference between search advertising and social advertising
- How search advertising works (e.g. Google & Microsoft Bing)
- How display advertising works (e.g. Google & Microsoft Bing)
- How social advertising works (e.g Facebook & Instagram)
- How to target the audience looking for your products
- How to drive footfall into your high street shop
- How to measure the success of your Paid Digital Advertising for the High Street
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Understand the vast differences between search and social advertising
- Know which platforms to consider first for your type of business
- Learn how to target local people interested in your products or services
- Learn how to monitor and manage your paid digital campaigns
- Understand the importance of measuring conversions from your advertising
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session:
18.00 - 18.45 - Webinar presentation
18.45 - 19.00 - Break
19.00 - 19.45 - Webinar presentation
19.45 - 20.00 - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Liam Lally is owner of Zaddle Internet Marketing based in Welton. Liam has built an impressive reputation in digital marketing and is considered to be one of the region’s leading authorities on Social Media and Networking. He specialises in Paid Digital Advertising and is a certified Google AdWords partner and Hootsuite professional, providing businesses of all sizes with advice, training and, if required, full management of their Google AdWords PPC campaigns.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place:
This session will be delivered via GoTo - to register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form
It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Bryony Delahaye - 07741 904395