Technical Talk Drop-In
Type: Business Growth
Venue: Leicester Food Park, Unit 28 The Management Hub, High View Close, Leicester, LE4 9LJ, Leicestershire
Date: Wednesday, 3 July 2019
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Join The Food & Drink Forum’s food technical team at the Leicester Food Park to discuss any food technical queries you might currently be facing.
These regular, Technical Talk sessions are free for businesses to attend, and offer the opportunity to receive 1-2-1 support around any queries you may currently be facing.
NO NEED TO BOOK!
Their technical team have a wealth of experience and may be able to assist you in areas such as:
- Labelling and legislation support
- Recipe nutritional analysis
- Internal audit systems
- Food safety advice and training
- HACCP implementation and management
- HACCP training
- Environmental health queries
- Support towards certification e.g. SALSA, BRC
- Wednesday 17th July 2019 – Legislation Focus – 9.30AM – 11.30AM
- Wednesday 7th August 2019 – General Focus – 9.30AM – 11.30AM
- Wednesday 21st August 2019 – Preservation Focus – 9.30AM – 11.30AM
- Wednesday 4th September 2019 – General Focus – 9.30AM – 11.30AM
- Wednesday 18th September 2019 – SALSA Focus – 9.30AM – 11.30AM
- Wednesday 2nd October 2019 – General Focus – 9.30AM – 11.30AM
- Wednesday 16th October 2019 – General Focus – 9.30AM – 11.30AM
- Wednesday 6th November 2019 – Labelling Focus – 9.30AM – 11.30AM
- Wednesday 20th November 2019 – General Focus – 9.30AM – 11.30AM
- Wednesday 4th December 2019 – Legislation Focus – 9.30AM – 11.30AM
- Christmas Special – Wednesday 18th December 2019 – General Focus – 9.30AM – 11.30AM
There’s no need to reserve a place, please just drop into the session(s) as you are available to, and for further information please call the Food and Drink Forum on 0115 975 8810 or email email@example.com
Where there is a certain focus, please feel free to attend whatever your query, the topics are suggested areas of discussion and our experts will hold information on the focus topics but feel free to attend and discuss any food technical concerns at any session.