2-Part Branding and How to Take it to Market
Type: Business Growth
Venue: LCB Depot, 31 Rutland Street, Leicester, LE1 1RE, Leicestershire
Date: Thursday, 20 June 2019
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
A workshop aimed at businesses in the creative sector, based in Leicester or Leicestershire.
THIS IS A TWO PART PROGRAMME BEING HELD ON 20 JUNE AND 9TH JULY 2019
This workshop programme is being delivered by Rachel Hargrave and Richard Pepper.
Over two informal three hour workshops specifically themed around branding for creative businesses, attendees will explore the world of brand and how to take their brand to market. At the end of these sessions attendees will, as a minimum, leave with a clear understanding of:
- The importance of good branding and logo design
- What brand identity is
- The value of branding to your business
- Your brand’s guiding role for improving customer / client awareness and sales
- Market research and competitors
- Using your brand to inform your marketing decisions
In order to apply for this programme you must:
- Be a trading creative business with products and/or services ready for sale
- Be based in Leicester and Leicestershire
- Have been trading for over 12 months
- Be able to commit to both dates
This FREE workshop would usually cost £500 to attend.
Please do not sign-up for this workshop if you cannot commit to attending both sessions.
This workshop is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and Leicester City Council.