How to Create a Content Strategy for Tourism Businesses
Type: Business Growth
Venue: Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa, Sketchley Lane, Hinckley, LE10 3HU, Leicestershire
Date: Tuesday, 26 March 2019
Time: 9:30am - 1:00pm
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
A workshop providing tips and ideas for content creation and what works well on which platforms.
Do you find it challenging to create enough quality content that ensures you continue to grow an audience, engage an audience and convert them into paying customers? It is more important than ever to create content that social media algorithms will like and that attracts your potential customers time and again. It is important to rise to the challenge of creating engaging content that will bring in the business you want.
This workshop is ideal for any tourism business that is looking for ideas, tips and inspiration for their social media content and those looking to get better engagement on all platforms. This workshop is also perfect for business who want to grow their customer base, attract new types of customers, stand out from the crowd and increase profit.
It will include:
- understanding the value of the story and clarifying your brand
- defining your customer base
- what content works well on which platforms
- how to create engaging content that tells your story
- how to keep your audience interested
- how to create visual content easily and cheaply
- learn what content types will work best for your business
- how to build a plan and strategy that saves time & money
- ways to ensure your plan converts to the business you need in 2019.
09:30 Arrival and refreshments
10:00 Content Strategy session
13:00 End session
If you have any special requirements, please email: email@example.com or call on 0121 285 3800.
Support under the Collaborate Support for Tourism Businesses Programme provided by Winning Moves and Leicestershire Promotions is only available to Leicestershire based tourism SMEs and therefore Collaborate Support for Tourism Businesses Programme have the right to cancel events at anytime if we do not receive sufficient quantities of Leicestershire businesses attending.