Digital Marketing for High Street Businesses
Type: Business Growth
Venue: Mechanics Institute, 27 Market Street, Whaley Bridge, SK23 7AA, Derbyshire
Date: Thursday, 26 March 2020
Time: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This seminar is hosted by D2N2 Growth Hub in partnership with Business Peak District and the East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire). It is part-funded through the European Regional Development Fund.
In this seminar you will learn:
- Why mobile-friendly websites are so important to local businesses & how to optimise yours.
- How to increase your visibility in search results using Local SEO: Optimising Google My Business and Bing Places.
- How to reach the right people: Local targeted advertising using Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
Who should attend?
These seminars are open to SMEs based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- 3pm – 3.30pm Sign in, networking and refreshments
- 3.30pm - 3.45pm Introduction to the Growth Hub
- 3.45pm – 4.30pm Seminar presentation
- 4.30pm - 4.45pm Q&A
- 4.45pm - 5.00pm close
The support provided by D2N2 Growth Hub 2019-2022 is part-funded via the European Regional Development Fund, therefore we are required to evidence that you are a small to medium sized enterprise. Prior to attending a D2N2 Growth Hub event, or contact with a D2N2 Growth Hub Adviser, you will need to submit an SME enrolment form providing details of your business. If you haven’t already done so, you can complete this now by downloading the form HERE.
Please print the form, complete all areas, sign in ink, scan and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Growth Hub 2019-22 enrolment form in the subject line. We must receive the completed SME Enrolment form prior to the event date in order to confirm your booking, failure to complete the form will result in your booking being cancelled.