Export sales - Pricing for profit
Type: Business Growth
Date: Friday, 21 August 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Speaker: Steve Townsley
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Export sales - Pricing for Profit: A guide to covering your costs and avoiding additional charges when pricing for export sales
The webinar will cover:
- Building up the basic export price – the standard items
- The impact of Incoterms upon quotations
- The extras to account for – why an export price differs from home trade pricing!
- Why has my freight-forwarder charged me for this? The terminology and application of freight charges
- The worst cost of all – the costs of getting it wrong (and how to avoid them)
- The export quotation – the perfect opportunity to “get it right – right from the start”
- Review of the webinar – and a things-to-do list!
Who should attend?
Businesses that trade internationally. This webinar is aimed at SMEs.
Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this webinar.
2.00pm - 2.45pm - Webinar presentation
2.45pm - 3.00pm - Break
3.00pm - 3.45pm - Webinar presentation
3.45pm - 4.00pm - Q&A
Steve Townsley has been working in International Trade over 47 years – working in manufacturing as an exporter/importer and as a “freight mover”. He has run a training business for over 20 years and continuously designs, develops and delivers International Trade training programmes from beginners’ courses through to degree level. He has worked with many blue-chip Companies along with Government departments universities and Chambers of Commerce– both as general and bespoke programmes
Book your place
This webinar will be delivered via Go To webinars. To register for a place complete the booking form.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events and Engagement Officer – Bryony Delahaye - 07741 904395