Getting Started with Email Marketing
Type: Business Growth
Date: Thursday, 20 August 2020
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Martin Broadhurst
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Getting started with email marketing - Learn all about email marketing tools to help you grow your business
Email marketing is a well-proven and popular marketing channel for SMEs and large enterprises alike. Join us for a two-hour webinar to take you through the very basics of email marketing, from choosing the right email marketing platform through to designing your first email and pressing send. You’ll learn how to manage data, create a compelling call-to-action, and monitor the results of your email marketing efforts.
The webinar will cover:
- Email marketing software– There are hundreds of email marketing software service providers with a myriad of features to use. We’ll provide some suggestions as to which ones to use in your business.
- Uploading contacts -– Managing data is and getting the right contacts into your email marketing lists is important to get the best results. You also want to remain compliant of GDPR legislation. We’ll take you through the top tips to keep you compliant and well-optimised.
- Anatomy of a marketing email -– There are many elements to an email marketing campaign beyond the subject line and recipient’s address. We’ll run through the key features that you need to pay attention to when crafting your campaigns.
- Basics of design -– You don’t need to be a qualified graphic designer to make an email campaign looks great. Follow these simple steps to ensure your emails look great every time.
- Sending campaigns and monitoring results -– Learn how to schedule your campaigns for maximum engagement and the key metrics you should monitor to make sure your return-on-investment is delivering positive results time and time again.
Delegates should leave this webinar with the confidence required to create with an email marketing software provider, upload a list of email marketing contacts, design and send an email campaign, and monitor the results to improve their future campaigns.
Who should attend
This webinar has been designed for a beginners audience who have zero experience, or a very limited experience, of using email marketing for their business. You will learn the basics of email marketing and how to use the common tools that you will find within different email marketing platforms. This webinar is aimed at SMEs.
Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this webinar.
10.00am - 10.45am - Webinar presentation
10.45am - 11.00am - Break
11.00am - 11.45am - Webinar presentation
11.45am - 12.00pm - Q&A
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist and EOS implementer with over a decade of leadership experience in digital agencies. Working closely with companies' leadership teams, Martin helps clarify priorities, define the vision, and get traction through better working practices. He is also Chartered Institute of Marketing Tutor helping marketing professionals become digital strategy experts.
Book your place
This webinar will be delivered via Go To webinars. To register for a place complete the booking form. Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events and Engagement Officer – Hannah Kerridge - 07741 163 242