Getting the Most from Office 365
Type: Business Growth
Venue: Mansfield Innovation Centre, Oakham Business Park, Hamilton Way, Mansfield, NG18 5BR, Nottinghamshire
Date: Wednesday, 12 February 2020
Time: 9:00am - 12:30pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Lee Johnson
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This seminar is hosted by D2N2 Growth Hub in partnership with Oxford Innovation and Mansfield Innovation Centre.It is part-funded through the European Regional Development Fund.
Are you using Microsoft Office 365 to its full potential? This interactive workshop will help you how to take advantage of all the features available to you and your business. By using Microsoft Office 365, you’re taking a powerful step towards better productivity, efficiency, and collaboration.
- Office 365 Mailbox tips and tricks
- Secure online storage with OneDrive
- SharePoint for easier project collaboration
- Face to face messaging with Skype · Group chat and team work in teams
- Interactive reports and presentations with Sway
- Automate processes and tasks with Flow
- Office 365 other feature walk-through/questions
Who should attend?
This seminar is open to eligible SME's based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
- 9am-9.30am: Sign in, networking and refreshments
- 9.30am: Introduction to the D2N2 Growth Hub
- 9.45am: Seminar presentation
- 10.45am: Refreshments
- 11.00am: Seminar presentation
- 12.00pm: Q&A
- 12.15pm-12.30pm: Close
The support provided by D2N2 Growth Hub 2019-2022 is part-funded via the European Regional Development Fund, therefore we are required to evidence that you are a small to medium sized enterprise. Prior to attending a D2N2 Growth Hub event, or contact with a D2N2 Growth Hub Adviser, you will need to submit an SME enrolment form providing details of your business. If you haven’t already done so, you can complete this now by downloading the form HERE
Please print the form, complete all areas, sign in ink, scan and return by email to email@example.com with Growth Hub 2019-22 enrolment form in the subject line. We must receive the completed SME Enrolment form prior to the event date in order to confirm your booking, failure to complete the form will result in your booking being cancelled.