How to Grow your Email Marketing List
Type: Business Growth
Date: Tuesday, 17 November 2020
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Speaker: Martin Broadhurst
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Email marketing is as effective as it has ever been and continues to deliver strong results when used well. As such, more and more marketers are focusing on how to build their marketing lists and create a powerful asset of engaged and loyal customers.
Has GDPR killed email marketing? Is it illegal to buy email marketing databases? Do people read marketing emails anymore? If you’re wondering how email marketing can benefit your business, this webinar is for you. In this two-hour webinar, you will leave with a full picture of exactly how to use email in your marketing communications mix and the best techniques for building an engaged database of subscribers and marketing leads.
This webinar will cover:
- Using content marketing with email marketing – The best email marketing lists grow because they add value to their subscribers. The best way to do this is by having a consistent content marketing strategy.
- Capturing subscribers online -– Turn your website visitors into subscribers with these easy to follow steps for capturing email addresses. Remain compliant with GDPR and build your database organically.
- Capturing subscribers offline -– Whether you meet people face-to-face, on your premises, or at networking or conferencing events, you can build your database quickly using these simple techniques.
- Segmentation techniques -– Marketing is most effective when it’s relevant. By segmenting your marketing database, you’ll ensure you hit high open rates, clicks rates, and return-on-investment.
- Turning subscribers into customers -– Some basic knowledge of email optimisation can help turn highly engaged audiences into regularly spending customers. Follow these top tips to get more customers spending with you more regularly.
Delegates should leave this webinar with a clear view of what is required to build an email marketing list and how to maintain the data on that list while remaining GDPR compliant. By following the steps outlined in the webinar, attendees should be able to develop a long-term email marketing strategy that builds brand awareness and turns email marketing subscribers into customers.
Who should attend
This webinar has been designed for a beginners audience who have zero experience, or a very limited experience, of using email marketing for their business. You will learn the basics of email marketing and how to use the common tools that you will find within different email marketing platforms.
This webinar is aimed at SMEs. Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this webinar.
10.00am - 10.45am - Webinar presentation
10.45am - 11.00am - Break
11.00am - 11.45am - Webinar presentation
11.45am - 12.00pm - Q&A
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist and EOS implementer with over a decade of leadership experience in digital agencies. Working closely with companies' leadership teams, Martin helps clarify priorities, define the vision, and get traction through better working practices. He is also Chartered Institute of Marketing Tutor helping marketing professionals become digital strategy experts.
Book Your Place
This webinar will be delivered via Go To webinars. To register for a place complete the booking form.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events and Engagement Officer – Bryony Delahaye - 07741 904395