Maximising your Email Marketing skills
Type: Business Growth
Date: Thursday, 3 September 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Speaker: Martin Broadhurst
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Maximising your Email Marketing skills: Take your email strategy and knowledge to the next level
Take your email marketing beyond the subject line and into a world of personalisation, optimisation and reactivation with these advanced strategies that move your marketing to the top of the inbox.
Email marketing is a tried and true way of keeping your customers up-to-date with the latest news from your business. Over time, you grow your email marketing list but still find your engagement levels can drop. Subscribers unsubscribe, open rates can dwindle, and content can become stale.
This maximising your email marketing skills webinar is designed to help you manage your email marketing so that engagement creep higher, subscribers stay subscribed, and content remains relevant for every one of your subscribers.
This webinar will cover:
- Segmentation – Having a list of subscribers is great but to really get more from your email marketing you need to have targeted content based on segmentation of your database. Find out how to segment your database with these simple techniques.
- Personalisation – Dale Carnegie once said that “a person's name is to that person, the sweetest and most important sound in any language”. Turn this insight into improved marketing performance with email personalisation.
- Dynamic content – Move beyond the basics of personalisation and into the realms of dynamic content, automatically pulling through the most contextual content for every subscribers… automatically!
- A/B Testing – Should your call-to-action button be blue or green? Would putting an emoji in the subject line increase your open rate? Stop hypothesising and start testing with A/B testing for optimal performance.
- Reactivation – Having subscribers who don’t open or engage with your emails is no use to anyone and can actually be damaging to your email marketing efforts. Use re-engagement techniques to bring back those who used to like you and revitalise your email marketing list.
- Automation – Do less, achieve more. Isn’t that the dream? With email automation you can set and (almost) forget, and let commonly occurring actions happen without the need for manual action.
Delegates will leave the webinar with actionable techniques to implement into their email marketing strategies. They will know how to use some of the most popular email marketing software to better target their subscribers and improve performance over time.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is for anyone who is already doing email marketing but wants to get more from their efforts. This is not for beginners and will be covering intermediate and advanced techniques for email marketing.
This webinar is aimed at SMEs. Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this webinar.
2.00pm - 2.45pm - Webinar presentation
2.45pm - 3.00pm - Break
3.00pm - 3.45pm - Webinar presentation
3.45pm - 4.00pm - Q&A
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist and EOS implementer with over a decade of leadership experience in digital agencies. Working closely with companies' leadership teams, Martin helps clarify priorities, define the vision, and get traction through better working practices. He is also Chartered Institute of Marketing Tutor helping marketing professionals become digital strategy experts.
Book Your Place
This webinar will be delivered via Go To webinars. To register for a place complete the booking form.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events and Engagement Officer – Hannah Kerridge - 07741 163 242