Maximising Your Website’s Potential
Type: Business Growth
Date: Wednesday, 12 August 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Rob Gregory
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Maximising Your Website’s Potential: Learn how to make improvements to your website to ensure your content is driving engagement, ranking highly in searches and your visitors have the best user experience.
During this period of business uncertainty customer habits are changing. Now is the time to review your website and look at how you can maximise its potential as your primary marketing and sales tool.
No website is perfect. No website is ever finished. Lets look at how your website can be improved and optimised.
- Information architecture – How to plan the structure of a website to make it simple to navigate and easy for search engines to index
- User journeys – understanding user behaviours and best practices for routes through your website
- Conversion rate optimisation – how to turn clicks into conversions that drive sales and business growth
- Content creation – how to write effective content that engages and differentiates your business as an authority
- Site speed – find out the importance of website speed and how you can optimize your site to make it load quickly on all devices and connections
- Show and tell – real-time review of delegate websites.
- Innovation-jam – open jam session to discuss those innovations and ideas you’ve been harboring. Is now the right time to push ahead with that new idea or feature. Expert advice on viability and approach as well as peer validation of your idea. We all need to work together as a business community to get through this challenging period.
Who should attend ?
Businesses who want to improve their existing website. This webinar is aimed at SMEs.
Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this webinar.
2.00pm - 2.45pm - Webinar presentation
2.45pm - 3.00pm - Break
3.00pm - 3.45pm - Webinar presentation
3.45pm - 4.00pm - Q&A
Rob Gregory is a Founding Director of Chesterfield Tech Agency, Magnifica. He has 20 years’ experience helping businesses implement effective digital solutions. From custom software to website development his message is that technology should be used to simplify business processes and provide a true return on investment. Rob offers training on website development to help businesses be the best they can online.
Book Your Place
This webinar will be delivered via Go To webinars. To register for a place complete the booking form.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events and Engagement Officer - Hannah Kerridge - 07741 163 242