Paid Digital Advertising, Marketing For E-Commerce
Type: Business Growth
Venue: Online Action Planning Workshop, D2N2
Date: Wednesday, 2 February 2022
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Liam Lally
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
2020 saw unprecedented growth in eCommerce, including an increase in consumer spending shifting from offline to online, as well as new business opportunities to sell products online.
The two-part workshop will take you through the basics of paid digital advertising across search engines such as Google, and social media platforms such as Facebook & Instagram.
The workshop will cover account structure, search & display networks, social network eCommerce advertising options, different types of ads, as well as audience retargeting for those that didn’t buy from your eCommerce website.
Who should attend this workshop?
This workshop is for new or existing eCommerce business owners who want to increase the number of sales they see through their eCommerce store, as well as marketing teams tasked with driving more online product sales for their employers business.
Please note that this workshop is open to trading SMEs based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. Businesses located outside of this area will be unable to attend and instead directed to alternative support.
What will we cover?
- Fundamental aspects of Paid Search & Display Marketing for eCommerce
- The basic aspects of Paid Social Media Marketing for eCommerce
- Ad account set up and best practices
- Creating campaigns to match your business objectives
- Formulating, planning and executing paid search and display campaigns
- Understanding how the auction bidding works and how to lower your costs
- Different Ad types available across search, display and social media
- How to monitor and manage campaigns
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this workshop, you will:
- Emerge with a greater understanding of Paid Search, Display & Social Ads for eCommerce
- Understand the different Ad types and the pros & cons of using these
- Why product feeds are critical to your paid digital advertising success
- Understand how to measure your paid digital advertising success
This is an interactive, Action Planning Online Workshop. You will leave this session with handouts and a practical action plan which can be implemented within your business. Where possible, we would like to encourage you to join this session with your video camera turned on and when instructed by the facilitator, you may un-mute your microphone to take full advantage of the interactive nature of the workshop. For the best user experience, we recommend joining the workshop using Chrome or Firefox as your web browser.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session:
- 9.30am - 10.20am - Workshop presentation
- 10.20am - 10.30am - Break
- 10.30am - 11.20am - Workshop presentation
- 11.20am - 11.30am - Break
- 11.30am - 12.15pm - Workshop presentation
- 12.15pm - 12.30pm - Q&A
- 1.30pm - 2.20pm - Workshop presentation
- 2.20pm - 2.50pm - Break
- 2.50pm - 3.20pm - Workshop presentation
- 3.20pm - 3.50pm - Break
- 3.50pm - 4.15pm - Workshop presentation
- 4.15pm - 4.30pm - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this workshop?
Liam Lally is owner of Zaddle Internet Marketing based in Welton. Liam is a Digital Marketing Expert, Google AdWords certified partner and certified Hootsuite professional, who provides businesses of all sizes with advice and training or full management of their Google AdWords PPC campaigns.
Here's how simple it is to book your place:
This workshop will be delivered via GoTo - to register for a place complete the booking form.
It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer Bryony Delahaye – 07741904395