Motivation, Engaging Others & Finding Your Why
Type: Business Growth
Date: Tuesday, 27 October 2020
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Challenge Consulting
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub and East Midlands Chamber of Commerce.
This webinar is designed to help you to understand more fully your own motivations and drivers and how these link to self esteem, self confidence and the components of a positive, winning attitude.
This webinar will include exercises and questionnaires to enable you to more fully understand your own motivations and ways in which you communicate and interact with others towards a more productive working environment.
This webinar will cover:
- Understanding motivation – what it is and where does it stem from?
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivators – finding your why.
- What’s your motivation?
- Motivation blockers and the links to confidence and self esteem.
- How to stay buoyant and make the best of your inner drivers -
- Self awareness
- Health and well-being
- Positive mental attitude
- Lark or Owl? – understanding mind and physical balance.
- Techniques and frameworks to help
- Mind sets for increased motivational drivers – reprogramming for increased levels of satisfaction and positivity.
- Identifying motivational drains and how to deal with them
- Traditional versus modern day approaches to motivation
- Creating strategies for increased positivity & motivation
- Action planning
Who should attend
Those who want to explore motivation and how best to engage a team with different mindsets and motivational drivers. This webinar is aimed at SMEs.
Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this webinar.
Stuart is a highly experienced and engaging consultant with a career as a senior leader spanning more than 30 years and started life as an apprentice engineer. Stuart is qualified to Masters Level in Leadership & Management and has worked extensively at the most senior levels in both Manufacturing and Education Sectors. For the past 5 years he has been supporting organisation to drive up performance improvement through his work as an approved ILM Trainer and Coach at Challenge Consulting, an award winning provider of Leadership & Management Development Programmes.
Book Your Place
This webinar will be delivered via Go To webinars. To register for a place complete the booking form.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events and Engagement Officer - Hannah Kerridge - 07741 163 242
Please Note: This webinar is part one of a four part series. Webinars can be attended as single sessions or as a full programme.
Personal Brand, Holding Up the Mirror - 1st October
Assertiveness & Confidence Building - 6th October
Motivation, Engaging Others & Finding Your Why - 27th October