Positive Time Skills
Type: Business Growth
Date: Tuesday, 25 August 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Charles Barnascone
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Time is valuable but much of it is wasted because of lack of organisation and direction, or by simply reacting to circumstances. One of the continuing problems is achieving a balance between, reacting to circumstances and achieving long-term objectives.
Charles has designed this webinar to help you develop an awareness of the need to have clear objectives and priorities and to organise your resources to achieve the best results in the least time consuming and most efficient way.
The Webinar will cover:
- Establishing priorities – urgent vs important
- The time management matrix
- Identifying your key responsibilities
- Organising yourself – being proactive, keeping things under control
- Organising others – setting boundaries & controlling interruptions
- Creating more balance and less stress
- Time management tools
By the end of this webinar delegates will:
- Have less stress, more control, more balance.
- Have clear ways to achieve your objectives.
- Be able to prevent or deal with interruptions
- Know how to stay flexible and yet achieve your objectives
Who should attend
Anyone who is having trouble hitting deadlines, or dealing with changing priorities. Anyone who would like to have greater control and balance of business and delivery activities and results. This webinar is aimed at SMEs.
Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this webinar.
2.00pm - 2.45pm - Webinar presentation
2.45pm - 3.00pm - Break
3.00pm - 3.45pm - Webinar presentation
3.45pm - 4.00pm - Q&A
The Webinar leader is Charles Barnascone. Charles is a highly experienced trainer, sales coach and business development consultant who has worked with a large number of diverse companies delivering solutions in an innovative way and providing business development support.
Book Your Place
This webinar will be delivered via Go To webinars. To register for a place complete the booking form.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events and Engagement Officer - Hannah Kerridge - 07741 163 242