Strategic B2B Marketing
Type: Business Growth
Venue: Proact Stadium, Sheffield Rd, Chesterfield, S41 8NZ, Derbyshire
Date: Wednesday, 18 March 2020
Time: 9:00am - 12:30pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This seminar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Join us on this introductory seminar designed to help business to business (B2B) organisations understand how they can leverage the power of a robust strategy that attracts, converts and delights high quality customers to their company.
During this session you will learn:
- The purpose and critical components of successful B2B marketing strategies
- The importance of clear objectives and integrated marketing strategies to drive accelerated growth
- The inbound approach to marketing and how it can be automated to save you time and money
- The B2B marketing funnel – your key to taking customers from hearing about you to become loyal customers
- Navigating the often complex decision making teams and processes when selling to larger organisations.
Who should attend?
These seminars are open to SMEs based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- 9am-9.30am: Sign in, networking and refreshments
- 9.30am: Introduction to the D2N2 Growth Hub
- 9.45am: Seminar presentation
- 10.45am: Refreshments
- 11.00am: Seminar presentation
- 12.00pm: Q&A
- 12.15pm-12.30pm: Close
The support provided by D2N2 Growth Hub 2019-2022 is part-funded via the European Regional Development Fund, therefore we are required to evidence that you are a small to medium sized enterprise. Prior to attending a D2N2 Growth Hub event, or contact with a D2N2 Growth Hub Adviser, you will need to submit an SME enrolment form providing details of your business. If you haven’t already done so, you can complete this now by downloading the form HERE.
Please print the form, complete all areas, sign in ink, scan and return by email to email@example.com with Growth Hub 2019-22 enrolment form in the subject line. We must receive the completed SME Enrolment form prior to the event date in order to confirm your booking, failure to complete the form will result in your booking being cancelled.