Pure Networking Morning
Venue: Risley Hall Hotel and Spa, Derbyshire
Date: Friday, 18 December 2020
Time: 8:00am - 10:00am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: £5.00+VAT
Non-Member Price: £5.00+VAT
*Book online below to reserve your place. The £5 fee will be collected on the day at the venue. Please do not pay on line when booking for this event, there is not VAT on the £5 charge for this event.
The Chamber is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Risley Hall Hotel & Spa to offer you the opportunity to gain contacts in a wider network.
This event will provide a forum for SME business owners and professionals who wish to network, build business relationships.
This is a brilliant opportunity to meet a diverse group, build genuine solid relationships to benefit you and your business. The informal, yet organised, atmosphere of this event puts everyone at ease to provide maximum benefit for all attendees.
Benefits of Attending
- You meet a number of people all in one place, saving you time and travel costs
- New business opportunities coming your way from other delegates present
- The contact details you collect present an opportunity to follow up contacts and referrals at your own pace
- Build a wide and relevant network of meaningful contacts that will help your business to grow
- A 30 second elevator speech gives you the opportunity to get the unique selling points of your business across to other attendees by way of our business card draw
- Meet key decision makers without having to get through the 'gatekeeper'
- Opportunity to have a tour of the venue
8am: Arrival and registration with refreshments
8.45 - 9.15am: Business card draw for the opportunity of a 30 second introduction about your company
10am: Event Close
How to Book
To book your place please follow the online booking procedure below* or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Book online below to reserve your place. The £5 fee will be collected on the day at the venue. Please do not pay on line when booking for this event, there is no VAT on the £5 charge for this event.
Submit your booking today using the form below.