Pure Networking Morning
Venue: The Derby Conference Centre, Derbyshire
Date: Tuesday, 6 August 2019
Time: 8:30am - 10:30am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
The Chamber is pleased to announce that it has partnered with The Derby Conference Centre to offer you the opportunity to gain contacts in a wider network.
This event will provide a forum for SME business owners and professionals who wish to network, build business relationships.
This is a brilliant opportunity to meet a diverse group, build genuine solid relationships to benefit you and your business. The informal, yet organised, atmosphere of this event puts everyone at ease to provide maximum benefit for all attendees.
Benefits of Attending
- You meet a number of people all in one place, saving you time and travel costs
- New business opportunities coming your way from other delegates present
- The contact details you collect present an opportunity to follow up contacts and referrals at your own pace
- Build a wide and relevant network of meaningful contacts that will help your business to grow
- A 30 second elevator speech gives you the opportunity to get the unique selling points of your business across to other attendees by way of our business card draw
- Meet key decision makers without having to get through the 'gatekeeper'
- Opportunity to have a tour of the venue
8.30am: Arrival and registration with refreshments
8.45 - 9.15am: Opportunity of a 30 second introduction about your company
10.30am: Event Close
How to Book
To book your place please follow the online booking procedure below*
If you would like more information email email@example.com
This event is designed to allow Chamber members to network and build business contacts. Non-members are encouraged to attend a limited number of sessions as a taster to some of the benefits of Chamber membership.
Submit your booking today using the form below.