Pure Networking Morning
Venue: Canine Partners Field Farm Bungalows, Ashby Road, Osgathorpe, Loughborough LE12 9SR, Leicestershire
Date: Wednesday, 15 January 2020
Time: 8:30am - 10:30am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
The Chamber is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Canine Partners to offer you the opportunity to gain contacts in a wider network.
This event will provide a forum for SME business owners and professionals who wish to network, build business relationships.
This is a brilliant opportunity to meet a diverse group, build genuine solid relationships to benefit you and your business. The informal, yet organised, atmosphere of this event puts everyone at ease to provide maximum benefit for all attendees.
Benefits of Attending
- You meet a number of people all in one place, saving you time and travel costs
- New business opportunities coming your way from other delegates present
- The contact details you collect present an opportunity to follow up contacts and referrals at your own pace
- Build a wide and relevant network of meaningful contacts that will help your business to grow
- A 30 second elevator speech gives you the opportunity to get the unique selling points of your business across to other attendees by way of our business card draw
- Meet key decision makers without having to get through the 'gatekeeper'
- Opportunity to have a tour of the venue
8.30am: Welcome, arrival and registration with refreshments
8.45 - 9.15am: Business card draw for the opportunity of a 30 second introduction about your company
9.15am: Meet the dogs and trainers
10.30am: Event Close
How to Book
To book your place please follow the online booking procedure below* or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your booking today using the form below.