The Chamber’s Tenders Alerting Service monitors daily-published public procurement contracts, helping businesses keep informed and prepared ahead of competitors as and when contract opportunities arise.
The Chamber’s Tender Alerting Service provides businesses with details of extensive procurement opportunities in order for them to bid for public sector contracts, providing information on all invitations to tender across an array of sectors and countries as and when they become available.
Subscribers to the service receive personalised information on all contracts relevant to their business needs, helping them become informed and prepared ahead of competitors.
The Chamber’s Tenders Alerting Service provides the following benefits:
- Personalised unique search profile to ensure individualised information on new contracts
- Daily searches against the profile with all matches promptly notified
- Coverage of both notices appearing in the Official Journal and lower value sub threshold notices, which can be difficult to track
- Possibility of securing sub-contracting work by viewing lists of awarded contracts
- Increased opportunities to bid for contracts of value in domestic and overseas markets
- Information may be selected on a range of criteria including geography, relevant procurement codes and free text relating to your area of interest.
Businesses can request a free trial of the service.
Please email the Information and Research team on email@example.com to request the offer code. The price for a 12 month subscription starts from £450+VAT.