Jaffer Kapasi OBE
Jaffer Kapasi has an extensive experience as a Managing Director of his own accountancy practice and as a Board level executive in a number of organisations.
Currently he is:
- Consul General of the Republic of Uganda to the Midlands
- Director/Vice Chairman of Home Come Ltd
- Member of the Court of University of Leicester
- Founder member, past President, Vice President and now Patron of the Leicestershire Asian Business Association (LABA)
- Honorary Auditor, Croham Valley Residents Association
- Member of the Birmingham Commonwealth Association
He was granted an OBE in 1997 for services to business.
He is a past Chairman of Asra Midlands Housing Association, Director of Wrekin Housing Group & HM Leicestershire Court Board and Vice Chairman of Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust.